Thursday, July 7, 2011

Heading North-East

Finally after that first quite troublesome Semester I am finally heading for some kind of time out in the far North-East of Germany. Besides commuting between Essen, Cologne and Bonn I haven't been getting away at all this year and I really need to see something differnt!

After leaving my (!) Band in early 2011 my weekly Schedule differed much from the previous years. In many ways much to my advantage, but I really miss rehearsing, singing, writing lyrics and so on.
But what are you gonna do?! Nevertheless it has been one of the most important decisions of my life, a tough one of course, but the only right one. Well, enough about the babbling!
My bag is packed, cleaning is about to be done and later on my Dear will pick me up. 

I hope to get some nice impressions of the Festival which is placed right by a lake and somewhat on a hill. That's what I call a nice surrounding to spend some time.
So let's hope for good pictures - see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment