Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back From The Sun


As the week starts I am still recovering from the Festival Weekend.
We had quite a good time, the sun was really busy all the way from Friday to Sunday and everybody was so nice! Thanks a lot especially to the Catering Crew who made the best job and kept the whole Backstage Bunch happy. 
The only dark cloud that is now hanging in our skies is the really sad bathing accident, having one visitor drowning in the close by lake. He died on Saturday after being rushed to the hospital - he was just 21.
My thoughts are with his Friends and Family. And of course all First-Aid Attendants, who did their best for such a long time. My Boyfriend and I even became witnesses of this incident, as we wanted to put our feet into the cooling water sometime around noon. This shows how fragile ones life is and how much we shall value it.

Not to forget the beauty of the Festival sight, here are some pictures, actually the first to be published within my blog!!! 





My personal Highlight - Jex Thoth! 





No comments:

Post a Comment